Always neat to people watch in a new place. The observations can tell you so much about a culture. I left at 5:40am for a jog and saw:
- No one runs on the sidewalk
- All female runners wore more than I did; I was in a tank and shorts. It was 75% humidity and 84 degrees but felt like 90.
- A female runner had a prom updo
- A female runner had beige sparkly tights on. See below.
- A female pedestrian placed a large piece of cardboard on her head to protect from the sun
I can certainly identify with doing your own thing… I am Taiwanese after all.